Friday, September 30, 2011

Thankful Friday

I'm thankful for an easy casting appointment yesterday with Price. We are thankful for the fact that he is finally ready for some AFO's (ankle foot orthotics) to help him with his standing.

I'm also thankful for this little Blue's Clues book he is holding that brings him so much joy. It has already been duct-taped several times in an attempt to save it. Nathan and I really think Price said "blue" yesterday at the appointment. It was so clear, but when we asked him to say it again, he just smiled. I was a little ticked with the thought of his first word being "blue", but how could I be nothing but thankful for a first word?

Most importantly, I am thankful for a Savior whose plans prevail. And I look forward to the day I see how all the puzzle pieces have come together for His glory.

Many are the plans in the mind of a man,
but it is the purpose of the LORD that will stand. Proverbs 19:21

3 comments:

cindy gatewood said...

Might need to stock up on the Blue's books!
=)
Sweet boy!

Kiki said...

We were just there. Literally, Tuesday and Thursday. Be prepared to go to Stride Rite for shoes that will fit over them. Kolby has of course, not batted an eye while I held back tears as he walked around Stride Rite in his new "special boots" and shoes.

Pricey will do great.

Tabaitha said...

Definitely a blessing!

newer older home