Saturday, September 24, 2011

Green Machines

Can I play too, coach?




Dad helped out with drills

More pictures to come from Team Green Machine. It was the cutest thing! Ellery loved being on a team with her friends MadiKate and Ella. (Her coach, Coach Hendee, was actually my sister's soccer coach when she was little and played for a season.) The girl doesn't know a thing about soccer, but she caught on and gave it her all. I asked her if she had a good time, and her reply was, "I got pretty sweaty." That's our girl.

4 comments:

cindy gatewood said...

SOOO cute - GO GREEN!

Actually, Paige played TWO seasons
of soccer - (I found the pics.)Her team color with Coach Hendee was green/yellow. Her other team
was red/black, hence the Red Hot
Chili Peppers..
Ha!

cindy gatewood said...

PS - some great action shots!!

Teresa Lowther Mason said...

Love it! She will make some fun memories with those green machines! I think I met Paige when we were on the Red Hot Chili Peppers in elementary school!

Tiffany said...

Are you kidding me?!!! She looked like a veteran out there. Go Ellery! Go Green Machines! I will try to contain myself on the sidelines this week.

newer older home