Is it 7 months already? At 7 months Street:
- is still bald
- is doing planks and scooting himself backwards
- is in constant motion
- slept the entire night for the first time as my Mother's Day gift but hasn't since
- is still swaddled at night and for naps (in his woombie)
- tries to take his diaper off while I am changing him
- likes to be anywhere the action is
- can walk around the kitchen island in his walker
- can pull the side mirrors off his jeep walker and enjoys banging them together
- has started really interacting with his bro-bro and loves to laugh at Ellery
- has no teeth but likes to chew on everything
- reaches for his mama
Noticing a trend here? Between Rager's constant motion and Price trying to navigate the stairs with his not-so-awesome balance, I am going to be one busy mama.
Pictures didn't go so well, but they capture month 7 pretty right-on.