Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I am...

I am dreaming of my boy walking and running and talking.

I am feeling such mixed emotions about E's Pre-K graduation Friday. I am sure I will cry.

I am so thankful for her four years at this sweet, sweet school.

I am wishing Price was at the same school.

I am so thankful for Price's school, though. I love his teachers dearly. Truly, they are heroes.

I am laughing about how I had to swipe a package of pacifiers from the baby aisle at HEB just so that I could make it through grocery shopping with Street today. (I did buy them.)

I am hurting for friends that are going through tough situations.

I am reading about 4 different books right now.

I am amazed at my inability to follow a recipe today.

I am wondering, though, can you really mess up chocolate sheet cake with all those good ingredients?

I am watching Street rock back and forth on all fours.

I am thinking that we are going to have to do some baby-proofing.

I am dreaming of my boy walking and running and talking. I am dreaming of his healing.

3 comments:

cindy gatewood said...

You are one busy momma! I share
that same dream!
=)

Tabaitha Kaye said...

You are a terrific Mom! I will pray that God specifically brings others into your life who have struggled with difficult situations, so you each can find comfort and friendship on this journey.

Lindsay Wagner said...

Praying your dream with you...

newer older home