Monday, May 23, 2011

On the move

It's official. Street is a crawler. He has been rocking back and forth on his hands and knees for the past couple of weeks and today he crawled about four feet to get to me.



We're in awe of everything he does. The fact that he just does things on his own is just incredible to us. We don't take a minute of it for granted.


Someone asked me if it makes me sad for Price, now that Street is going to quickly pass Price up in gross motor skill ability. It doesn't make me sad. It just makes me really want the same thing for Price that much more. And I think it stinks that he has to work so much harder than his brother and sister ever did to accomplish small milestones.


I'm also very aware of the Lord's sovereign timing in the birth of our sons. They are really working on the same physical motor skills, and it's pretty amazing to see them interact. Of course, Price still acts like the big brother, taking away Street's toys, eating his puffs, and trying to crawl in my lap if I'm paying too much attention to the baby.


This picture has nothing to do with crawling, but it's a sweet one of my brown-eyed kids!




3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Great Picture!

cindy gatewood said...

Love the picture of all those
brown eyes!!
=)

Teresa Lowther Mason said...

You are such an inspiration!

newer older home