Friday, July 8, 2011

A new do


Ellery saw a friend at church with a cute, short haircut and asked if she could get something similar. I thought she would just forget about it, but that's all she asked about Monday morning. They had an appointment that day and she was so excited! After her hair was cut she exclaimed, "I feel like a whole new person." She told me she wanted to send her ponytail to kids that need hair. I checked into Locks of Love and it says the pony must be 10 inches, and I am not sure hers is quite that long. I might just send it anyway.

I must say it has made swimming and showering and getting ready in the morning a breeze.

(these phone pics aren't awesome...I must be the only one in town who still has the old I-phone.)



4 comments:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Totally adorable......

cindy gatewood said...

And, wow! She looks older!

=)

cindy gatewood said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tabaitha Kaye said...

She looks so grown up and you can tell that she is beaming with pride. Cuteness!

newer older home