Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Price's party details

Price's 1st birthday party was a success! My mom and I might have gone a little bit overboard with all the planning and decorating but it was pure fun for me. We had an airplane theme because somehow it seemed fitting...don't ask me why. I have so many pictures and had a hard time narrowing them down for the blog...so here it goes.


Ellery was very protective of P and his 1st birthday cake. She helped blow out his candle and made sure that everyone knew he could feed it to himself.
Nathan rented a bounce house which might have been the most brilliant idea of the day. The party was at my parent's house so instead of having toddlers running wild in their house, they were running and jumping in the front yard.

Ella, Madi Kate, and Ellery (who is kneeling and not just short) sweaty and smiley



The food: boxed lunches from Jason's Deli. I made little stickers for each box that said "Price is 1!"


The kids table!


Price's yummy cake. He really dug into it too...made me proud!

airplane cake


his cute bib I found on etsy


Celebrate sign I saw somewhere and decided to copy


Party favors: airplane bags filled with lots of fun goodies and chocolate-covered rice krispy treats courtesy of Chocolate Pizazz


An adorable mobile and cute airplane piggy bank that was a gift from my aunt

a string of pictures from Price's 1st year

more 1st year pictures

We also had a pull-string pinata for the kids which they seemed to love. This year with Price has been a little emotional to say the least, and it was so sweet to celebrate his 1st birthday! We are so thankful for our little guy!

7 comments:

Amanda said...

You did such a great job with his party! I'm glad y'all had a fun celebration. I'm praying for you, friend.

Kiki@Seagulls in the Parking Lot said...

What a fun party! I love the theme.

Tiffany said...

Great party Mom! Cute pictures!

Ashley, Bill, and Hunter said...

great pics. Hunter is obsessed with airplanes right now too...he can hear them a mile away it seems and starts yelling a-plane. Where did you find the cute mobile? And the cake looks oh so yummy. :-)

Kristen said...

Ashley - my mom found that mobile at Doodles!

Allison said...

What a great job, Martha!!! :)

melanie said...

what a beautiful party! i love the black & white pictures strung across the doorway! price is a precious boy and i'm praying for him and your sweet family!

newer older home