Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Lake fun

the four little boat riders







Look at those lips



and look at that hair



Madi Kate driving the boat with Poppy


Check out my cool shirt Poppy bought me



These two slept in the same room together. They did pretty good although were so excited the first night that they didn't want to go to sleep. We finally heard Ellery tell Madi Kate, "Madi, I love you but I need my sleep."

Jason and MK tubing


We had such a great time soaking up the sun and relaxing! Saturday night the adults went to the UT vs. Tech football game and left the babies home with sitters. It was such a fun weekend that we are already planning our next trip back!

3 comments:

Tabaitha Kaye said...

I just adore Price's lips! And that shirt is just too darn cute!

Tiffany said...

Great fun as always!!

Amanda said...

I need my sleep. So funny!

newer older home