Saturday, August 1, 2009

Saturday morning randomness

I could kick myself for writing in the last post that Ellery was officially pooping. Ugh...we have had a major set back this week and I am frustrated.



Here is Price with his therapist, Irene. We all really like her. She gives Price so many kisses and sings to him when he gets upset about the work he is having to do. She also makes him work hard and is determined to see him make progress. He usually wears this little brace during his session that stabilizes him. He also has to wear these little spandex tights sometimes to keep his legs together. It's a funny sight!


We had a fun Friday night as a family before Nathan leaves for an 8-day trip to Scotland. We went to a little backyard concert to hear a good friend of Nathan's play. We decided to take the kids even though it didn't start until about 8pm. Ellery loved it, dancing to the music and playing washers with some of the guys. She definitely isn't shy. Price was up way past his bedtime but did great and actually fell asleep in Nathan's arms.


I am off to Michael's to get started on a few projects for Price's 1st birthday party. It's going to be a small party, but I definitely want to make it a special one for my little child of promise. My friend Christi, has this awesome blog about party planning which has totally inspired me. If you are needing any fun ideas check it out!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Nathan is going to Scotland? I am nominating you for Wife and Mother of the Year. I'm praying for y'all!

Mary said...

It's been fun to read about your family! blessings :)

Christi Bennett @ pisforparty said...

You are so sweet! I just read this post! Thanks for the mention. =) By the way, the picture of E and P reading is precious!

newer older home