Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Meredith's Journey

My sweet-as-can-be sister-in-law, Meredith, was diagnosed with breast cancer a few weeks ago. She is only 35 years old but is full of such wisdom and faith. You can follow her journey here.
She had surgery yesterday and we were able to visit her last night. She is in good spirits, but in some pain and obviously exhausted. What is so neat is that her church gave her a prayer pager for people to call when they have prayed for her. That pager went off nearly every 5 minutes yesterday while she was in surgery and recovery, from all over the country.

2 comments:

Tabaitha Kaye said...

Praying for Meredith and your family. Thanks for posting her blog. I'll be sure to check it out for updates.

Emily said...

I love the prayer pager idea!!! I need one of those for my dad!

newer older home