Friday, April 24, 2009

Sporty girl







Tonight Ellery and I went on a shopping trip to Marshalls. I heard they had some little boys polo shirts so I went to see for myself. Not only did we get Price some cute polo shirts in sizes 18 months and 24 months (are you kidding...where did my baby go?), but Ellery found a few other things that she just had to have. A Dora softball glove and ball, a size 1 soccer ball, and of course some lip stick (aka chap stick). One of our little neighbors is always out kicking her soccer ball around and so Ellery knew just what to do with the one that was just her size. She doesn't really have the whole catching thing down though...that will take some practice.

1 comment:

melanie said...

good for ellery, liking sports. i tried to bribe avery to play sports with me when she was younger, but she wanted nothing to do with it. maybe she'll like them when she's older. tatum, though, is such a sporty girl. thank the Lord at least i got one! i love the pink baseball glove and flowery soccer ball!!!

newer older home