Sunday, April 12, 2009

Picture overload Part 1


Our weekend in pictures! It was a wonderful Easter weekend with family. My dad was sick all weekend though, and so Poppy was unable to be a part of all the festivities. We missed him! We enjoyed having Paige and Taylor here so much and are always sad when they have to go home.























Getting set up to color eggs






















"My Paige" as E calls her






























Look how pretty!




























Can't forget the princess stickers as the final touches




















In honor of Nanny we present our first bunny cake


















This was our first attempt and it is sure to get better each year





















Celebrating the birthday girl again!






















Price loving his bath in the sink














Ellery got the dog Bolt in her Easter basket...she is in love with the movie.











Price in his Easter duds
I will post the rest of the pictures tomorrow. I am having a hard time with blogger and uploading pictures in an orderly fashion, as evidenced by my previous crazy posts. I spend forever getting them to look good and the minute I hit "publish post" they go all funky on me.

No comments:

newer older home