Friday, August 22, 2008

Waiting...

I have started getting excited and anxious about the arrival of Price. I think because I have been having some pretty painful contractions on and off the past couple of days. I thought for sure when I went to the doctor yesterday that I would have made some significant progress, but no such luck. I am the same as last week. Do you mean to tell me I am having pain and it is not doing a thing? Not fair at all.

My doctor said we could induce labor on Friday, the 29th if I have not had him before then. I am not sure if we will choose that route, as I have heard labor is much easier when it happens naturally. Also, that would perfectly coincide with Labor Day weekend and the first Longhorn football game that Nathan would love to be at!

So we are just praying for perfect timing and the perfect birthday for this little guy. I have added a little survey on our blog so you can take a guess at his arrival date. I am a little bored, what can I say!

2 comments:

Tabaitha Kaye said...

I was induced with Mason because they estimated he was already 8lbs. 12oz. 9 days before his due date. They were pretty close considering he only weighed 2oz less. The contractions are much more intense with the pitocin, but once I had the epidural, I was fine. Actually, the doctor said with the combination of pitocin and the epidural, it speeds things up. I was only in labor for 5 hours. You will have to let us know what you decide.

Donlee & Amanda said...

Good luck with this decision. I didn't want to induce, but the day I scheduled the induction (for the next week) my water broke. So, maybe scheduling it will let Price know to "come on." I can't wait to hear the little guy has joined us.

newer older home