Thursday, August 28, 2008

No baby

No baby yet! I went to the doctor today and was possibly going to be induced but it seems my body and this baby boy are not really ready. There is a possibility I could get in tomorrow for an induction, but my doctor thinks that the hospital will be a zoo with people trying to get in before Labor Day weekend. So either I go into labor on my own over the weekend (a situation we were trying to avoid because my doctor will not be around) or I will have him on my actual due date, the 2nd. I prefer to have him come on his own timing, but the way he has been content just hanging out - that might not happen for a good while!
Not only is Labor Day weekend approaching but there is also a hurricane possibly heading into the Gulf of Mexico - maybe I should change his name to Gustav. I am actually pretty calm about the whole situation and am remembering our pastor's message from last Sunday about how when we are walking with the Lord, we can have peace, rest, and security at all times. I will keep y'all in the loop with any updates!
I am heading out to Ellery's school orientation tonight. She starts school next Wednesday and I think she is more than ready. I can tell she is getting a little bored with her VERY pregnant mother.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Bless your heart! I am praying!

Tabaitha Kaye said...

I'm praying he will be here soon.

Tabaitha Kaye said...

Congratulations! I just saw on Paige's blog that Price has arrived! Hope everyone is doing well and can't wait to see pictures.

Tabaitha Kaye said...

I meant Paige's facebook, not blog.

Bekah Sidden said...

Kristen and Nathan... I can't wait to meet Price and Ellery for that matter. I'm glad everything went well. what an exciting time. Price and Wyatt (our new baby boy born on 9-2-08) may be roomies one day... at Texas right? I hope you are doing well.

newer older home