Monday, June 18, 2007

Birthday Party and the ER

What a crazy weekend! We had Ellery's birthday party on Saturday at my parent's house. It was so much fun! Ellery had a great time seeing family and friends, opening gifts, swimming in the pool for about 10 minutes until the thunder and lightening began, and eating her own miniature birthday cake. We have about 85 pictures from the party so I will post a few once I sort through them.

Saturday was also the night of my ten-year highschool reunion. Unfortunately, I only got to stay for a whole 10 minutes. Seems I came down with the horrible stomach virus that has been being passed around Houston. Ugh...it was awful. I literally have not felt that bad in probably 10 years. At about 4am, Nathan decided it was time to make an ER visit because things were not slowing down (I am trying to go into as little detail as possible). So, instead of having fun at my reunion and catching up with old friends, I found myself at the ER with an IV of morphine and something else that seemed to do the trick.

I am feeling much better today after being in a morphine coma all day yesterday. Sorry for anyone I may have phoned or emailed...I have very little recollection of anything that went on.

No comments:

newer older home