Saturday, August 13, 2011

Sun Valley Part 2



The girls in front of the Stanley Baking Company. Yum. I have been dreaming of it ever since

Our trip to Red Fish Lake was so fun. It's a lake with a beach that is completely surrounded by the mountains. Mountains with snow on top of them! It was Street's first visit to the beach and he loved it.
He was a little unsure about the cold water.


Nathan almost made it to the other side of the lake on this without falling off.
I love these boys. We talked the entire time about what Price would/wouldn't like and what he'd be doing. We know him so very well.

Unfortunately, the kids both caught a stomach bug the night after the lake trip. It was Street's first little bug. Bless his heart. He was being so sweet and STILL and it blessed me. He would look at me with those big brown eyes and then just lay his head on my shoulder.

The last day of our trip we just took it easy and let the kids ride while Nathan and I biked the beautiful trails.

We truly can't wait to return to this charming place!

Now...back to reality and school, which starts for Ellery on Wednesday and Price the following week.

I am thankful for a summer of fun, rest, play, and lots of quality time with the ones I love.

2 comments:

Mara said...

Your picture of Street sitting down in the hat is frame worthy! He is too cute:)

cindy gatewood said...

Making memories!
=)

newer older home