Thursday, June 16, 2011

Staring

Lots of fun things to blog about. 8 month milestones, 5th birthday party, trip to Austin with friends, but I think this takes priority. While we were in Austin, Nathan called me to come look at Price as he was getting him from his crib after nap time. Price was standing up in his crib when Nathan opened the door. This is the stuff we dream about, friends. It's a moment that we have waited so long to see and a moment we will never forget. I could stare at this picture forever.

15 comments:

The Wells Family said...

I am in love with his HUGE smile.
Way to go Pricey!!!

cindy gatewood said...

I just can't stop looking at the smile on P's face...
Melts my heart! :)

cindy gatewood said...

I just can't stop looking at the smile on P's face...
Melts my heart! :)

Kate said...

How awesome! Yay Price!!

Kate said...

How awesome! Yay Price!!

Jill said...

Oh my goodness! LOVE to see him like this!!!

Tabaitha Kaye said...

Love that smile!

Heather said...

Awesome and that smile is just priceless and precious!!!!

Kiki said...

Tears in my eyes! So excited for Price! And for his proud parents! Praise Jesus!

marie clare said...

AWESOME!!! We are waiting on that one too so I know how HUGE this is. He looks so happy with himself :)

Matt & Leigh Anne said...

LOVE IT!!!!

Marilyn said...

He is so proud of himself as evidenced by that huge smile.
God is good!

marie clare said...

Thanks for the comment Kristen, I found your blog through Allison I think (Sammies mum) and Ive been following it as I also thought the boys were so similar

Windy said...

Absolutely beautiful.

Amanda said...

Thank You Jesus! Yay, Pricey!

newer older home