Tuesday, February 22, 2011

School days


Thanks for the prayers last night. Boy, did I feel them. The enemy so badly wanted to thwart the prayer plan, but the Lord had the victory and my friends poured their hearts out. I seriously have the best friends. The absolute best.

Price had a GREAT day at school today. In fact, his teacher sent home his report and it says, "It was a perfect day of school for Price. He was a very happy boy. He played a little with some toys, mingled with the boys, laughed a lot, and ate well."

I did not get a great picture because he did cry when I dropped him off. But, I did not get emotional at all. In fact, I felt such peace leaving him with his three teachers. His lead teacher said I could call her during the day to check on him, but I never felt the need to. I guess I have confidence he is in good hands.

Here's to more good school days! What a big boy!

{a phone pic on the way home....tired boy!}

3 comments:

jeanaelizabeth said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! It's only been a couple months but he looks a lot older to me.

Tabaitha Kaye said...

So thrilled to hear that you felt at peace today and that Price did so well.

Paige said...

Gosh he looks big! I can't wait to see lil handsome this weekend!!

newer older home