Saturday, February 26, 2011

And we're off..

North Carolina...raise up. I don't know how that song popped into my head but it's there.

We leave tomorrow with the boys. We have appointments on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday that will take most of the day.

Nathan and I were talking about our expectations for the trip today. I really don't know what to expect. I am thankful for the opportunity to go, thankful for the doctors that are willing to meet with us, and just plain thankful. I keep praying for an encouraging visit, although I know it could very likely not be an encouraging one.

We have been told so many things by doctors with the most recent one telling us there is a possiblility our precious son's life might not be at all what we expected. That we might not get to see him grow up. Thankfully, all the tests we have done so far have not confirmed a degenerative diagnosis. I think because we have "gone there", we are prepared to hear anything. But then again, how can you really prepare to hear anything when it concerns your child's life?

Can you tell my thoughts are all jumbled? Basically, we know the plans He has for us and for Price are good. We know He loves Price more than we do. And we fully hand over our son to Him.

We are thankful for all the prayers. Truly thankful.

7 comments:

Lyndsay said...

praying for sweet price.

Amanda said...

We are praying for you, friend. You guys are so loved.

Katie said...

Praying for a peaceful and successful trip. And I love that you had "raise up" in your head. so gangster :)

Tabaitha Kaye said...

Praying!

Lindsey said...

Praying!!!!

Meagan said...

Many prayers are being sent from our family to yours.

Heather said...

Praying!!!!! You are inspiring Kristen, asking the Lord to be near this week and for strength when you need it!!

newer older home