Monday, February 21, 2011

Big Week

This week is a big one, especially for Pricey. He starts SCHOOL tomorrow! We weren't really looking to put him somewhere until the fall, but a spot opened up and well, we decided to take it. It's not without some hesitation, but we are going to give it a go. He will be in school Monday thruFriday from 9am until 2:30pm. This is longer than Ellery goes to school. It really will break my heart for him to be gone that long at the young age of 2 1/2, but we are trying so hard to do the very best for him. And right now we are thinking this is it. I also think it will make my time at home with him more fun. There will be no in-home therapy and we can just be together as a family. I really just want to be his mom, and I think him going to school will give me this opportunity.
We also have our trip to Duke this upcoming weekend. I am trying to wrap up some last minute things for the trip and organize Price's medical binder this week. Some sweet friends of mine offered to pray for me, Nathan, and Price tonight around 8pm if anyone wants to join us in prayer.
I will be sure to post pictures of Price's 1st day of school tomorrow!

7 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm looking forward to tonight!

cindy gatewood said...

You know I will be praying
constantly!

=)

Tabaitha Kaye said...

I'll be praying for you tonight and this week!

Paige said...

We will join in in prayer tonight and keep on praying this week! Love you!

Marcey said...

Said a prayer for you this morning. Will continue to pray through the coming doctor's/testing appointments. I hope Price loves school!

Katie said...

We are and will continue to pray for sweet Price. Can't wait to see his school pictures!!

Heather said...

Praying for you Kristen!! Amanda told me last night was an amazing time of prayer for you, Nathan, and Price. What a special time of prayer. Praying for your trip and for Price being at school. Blessings friend!

newer older home