Saturday, October 2, 2010

Getting stronger

No baby news. I have had an increasing amount of contractions each day and have been trying to get in some walking to hopefully help get this labor thing started, but nothing real significant to report. I suppose Nathan missed Texas/OU weekend for nothing, although I'm not really sure he would have enjoyed it considering the outcome.

Price is really gaining some arm strength. He has started to push up on his arms and scoot himself back. Nathan will get on the floor with him and they do push-ups together. He even got himself into a sitting position from his tummy. It's amazing to me how all of the little pieces have to come together to get our body to move in a certain way. When I watch 2 year olds at the park, I'm in complete awe. We know that crawling will open up a whole new world for Price, as pulling up is pretty impossible to do while on your stomach (and believe me, he tries). It's so encouraging to see him gain new skills and strength. Your prayers for Price mean so much to our family! All of the glory to the Lord!

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh my word, I have chills from seeing that picture. Awesome! Way to go, Pricey!

Tabaitha Kaye said...

Way to go Price!

Kathryn Cam said...

That's fantastic news. Way to go Price!

Lyndsay said...

Way to go Price! How exciting for him and you!!

Lyndsay said...

Way to go Price! How exciting for him and you!!

Christi Bennett @ pisforparty said...

That is amazing! Yay!

Paige said...

Go go go!!

newer older home