Friday, August 13, 2010

Two-a-days

Price will be in therapy 17 hours a week starting on Monday. I have to admit I am overwhelmed but at the same time excited for him. 10 of those hours will be in-home therapy which will be a relief to me and probably Ellery too. She's such a trooper...a summer full of therapy. Don't feel too sorry for her though because she spent the morning with Lulu a couple days ago and was treated to a pedicure and manicure as well as a trip to the toy store.

I was making out a little calendar for our family so that we will all be on the same page and it reminded me of college, making out my class schedule calendar. Wow, this season of life is much tougher. I told Nathan that Price is already doing football two-a-days.

I am not sure how this baby is going to get fed or clothed or loved on with all that we've got going on, but I am positive he/she will. Ellery was singing a Psalty song this morning that totally ministered to my heart. Something like, "Do my best, do my best, as Jesus as my strength I'll do my best and he'll do the rest."

"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, and faithful in prayer." Romans 12:12

5 comments:

Amanda said...

You are my hero, Kristen.

Kiki said...

You'll do great because your Super Mom! Maybe you should get a t-shirt made.

Also, if you ever need help dropping off/ picking up Ellery, please call!

Lyndsay said...

You are every therapist's dream mother!! To be that committed to Price's therapy is awesome and I would have loved to have him (and you!) as one of my therapy patients! :) Looking forward to seeing everyone again in a few short weeks - I can't believe the summer is almost over! We are always available to help with drop-off or pick-up too - not sure which days we are doing stay and play this year yet. Just let me know if you need any help!

Teresa L. Mason said...

Aw you are awesome Kristen

Emily said...

I loooooooooooooooove that verse!!!! That verse was very fresh on my mind and tongue in January. :) We love you so much!

newer older home