1. We had a great weekend in Austin with my dear college friend Jody, her husband, and her three girls. Ellery loved having two playmates.
2. We have an evaluation scheduled for Price tomorrow. We are looking into more therapy for him.
3. I worry that we are not doing enough for Price and then I think how could we be doing more? Our life revolves around his therapy schedule. I just don't want to miss the early intervention window.
4. I had a really great conversation with a mom at therapy. The Lord really used our situation with baby #3 to speak into her life. It was one of those moments where I was amazed at God's perfect orchestration of my life and our circumstances. (thanks AJ)
5. I really do not like losing things. A couple of things have disappeared around our house and it annoys me. I think my daughter might be taking after me. Why is it such a big deal?
6. I think I am going to order Ellery a Princess Leia costume for Halloween. Last year I ordered early out of fear the costumes would be gone and she changed her mind. I am pretty positive she will NOT change her mind this time and we are safe.
7. I was able to witness the miracle of birth last week as my good friend, Tiffany, had her baby boy. It was truly amazing...there is nothing like it. Speechless.
8. I can't believe this baby will be here in 8 weeks. I have just started getting a room put together.
9. Some friends from our sunday school named their little girl Charly. Should we keep the name if it's a girl? I don't want to be a copycat. And I definitely want something original. Hmmmmm.
10. What if we have another boy and his development is right on track. Will Price be compared to him? What will he think growing up? I keep praying he will catch right up and this will be a non-issue, but it does concern me a little.
11. Oh, and Ellery reverted back to her old pooping ways last week. She went 5 days and you better believe I was so nervous. I did NOT want to go back there. Never again. Thankfully, she is back on track this week. Phew.
Deep Monday thoughts.