Wednesday, March 31, 2010

10.10.10

...is the due date of baby #3!

Yes, we are expecting another little one. We were a little (okay, a lot) shocked but getting more excited with each passing day. I am a little overwhelmed thinking about how I am going to handle a 30 pound child who is isn't walking and a newborn but know that the Lord will supply me with the grace I need. And who knows, maybe we will have a walking miracle around here by then!

Ellery has decided this is her baby sister and lovingly named her "Rainbow Unicorn". I sure hope she isn't too disappointed if a another baby brother pops out!

We weren't going to tell a lot of people because my sister is due about a month before with her first. I didn't want to steal her thunder and wanted her time to be extra special. However, my family caught on and then we just couldn't keep it under wraps!

I had a 12 1/2 week ultrasound today and was happy to see lots of activity and a healthy heartrate of 168!

We can't wait to meet our "perfect 10" baby in about 6 1/2 months!

11 comments:

Lindsay Wagner said...

congratulations!!!!! so excited for you guys and what a F*U*N due date!

shannonmichaelis said...

Congrats - love the due date!

Allison said...

'Rainbow Unicorn'...i think Ellery may have a little hippie in her!!! Congratulations on your wonderful news.

Kiki said...

Congratulations! We're so excited for y'all!

Amanda said...

How fun for you and your sis! Can't wait to meet baby Rainbow Unicorn. :)

Lindsey said...

Oh my goodness!!! So excited for y'all!

Jill said...

YAY!!!! Congratulations!!!!!

Lyndsay said...

Congratulations!! How exciting! I can't wait to meet your new little one in October and what a great due date!

Sarah Durham said...

Congrats to you and Nathan! I have been following your blog for sometime now and praying for you all. Lots of love from the Durham's!

Ashley, Bill, and Hunter said...

Congrats Kristen! What a blessing and how fun for you and your sister. My mom and her twin always had kids at the same time and we are all close friends. My cousin and I are 36 hours apart...and our moms shared a hospital room together.

melanie said...

yay kristen! congratulations... that is wonderful news, and what an awesome due date!!! hope you are feeling alright. and i love the easter picture of price & ellery - that is priceless!!

newer older home