Sunday, July 5, 2009

Ooh la la!






Pricey thoroughly enjoyed his cherry popsicle.

Road trip - I just post this because Ellery has really been into taking pictures lately. She actually did pretty well with this one!

Pretty girl swam her heart out with her Poppy.


Would you believe I had to get this picture this morning? We were in our swimsuits all day on the 4th, but I couldn't miss the photo op.



I hope everyone enjoyed their 4th of July! We sure did! We were at the lake with my parents and Paige and Taylor. Ellery stayed up with us last night and watched the fireworks. She kept saying, "Ooh la la!" Price did not stay up and watch the fireworks, but slept soundly through them. I wish I could say the same for Colby - he was terrified. July 4th is not his favorite holiday.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I can't get over how blonde Ellery's hair looks! Fun in the sun! I love Price's popsicle smile:)

newer older home