Sunday, June 1, 2008

Anniversary getaway

Nathan and I were able to get away this weekend and celebrate our anniversary at the Hyatt Lost Pines resort near Bastrop! We had a wonderful time just the two of us. We were able to spend all day Saturday at the adults-only pool which was a treat and eat dinner at 8pm! There was no rushing through meals or having to be back at the room for naptime. The hotel was wonderful and the entire time I thought about how much Ellery would enjoy being there. It was very kid friendly. Hopefully we can take her back one day!

Thanks to Lulu and Poppy for keeping her this weekend. I know she was having as much fun as we were! This is a picture my mom sent me...her first time in floaties!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Kristen, when I look at Ellery I see you as a toddler all over again. She is adorable. Love, Aunt Sherry

newer older home