Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Bahama mama



We had a fabulous time in the Bahamas. From my pictures, however, it looks like Nathan and Ellery were the only ones on the trip!!
We were busy everyday, hopping from one pool to the next and at the beach. Ellery was even able to swim with the dolphins. Here is a picture of daddy/daughter before the dolphin encounter, all suited up.



Oh and we had a celebrity sighting! Paige, Nathan, and I were walking to dinner one night and we passed right by Julia Roberts and her three children, along with two body guards. We had heard she was staying at the resort but didn't think we would actually run into her. Fun!
We are ready to go back!

3 comments:

Jill said...

I love the way she smiles for the camera - it's so precious!

cindy gatewood said...

Good Times!

Lulu

Donlee & Amanda said...

I'm disappointed in your paparazzi skills...next time I expect a photo of your celebrity encounter!!

newer older home