Monday, April 28, 2008

Lots of pictures

Pictures from the children's museum:

Come on MK, take us somewhere fun!

She was saying, "Go, go, go!"

Loading up on the fruits and veggies


Okay, ring me up Madi!


My turn to work the cash register if this kid would move it!

I went to the nail place to get my toes painted today and Ellery was very interested. The ladies asked if she wanted her nails done and of course, she said yes. We let her choose between three shades of pink and she picked the brightest...I think the name of it was strawberry margarita. :) She sat so still as they painted each finger and toe and even let them fan dry for about 5 minutes. She was so cute! Of course, I think only 3 painted fingers exist now after playing outside in the sand and dirt!!



Little lady!

Almost every night Ellery says she wants to read the Bible with daddy. Her favorite thing is pointing out all of the babies from Genesis to Revelations!

2 comments:

Kristyn said...

Love the pig tails...too cute! Looks like a fun time. Great pics!

Tabaitha Kaye said...

She is getting so big. I love the pink toes and nails. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

newer older home