Thursday, April 10, 2008

IT"S A...

BOY!!


Can you believe it? I mean this whole time I have been thinking it is a boy, but to really hear those words was crazy! We feel so incredibly blessed - everything looked great on the ultrasound and he was a very cooperative little boy, just like the first ultrasound. Let's hope this translates into a very cooperative baby!! So, all of you boy moms out there - I am going to need some major advice! What do you do with a boy?? I don't know where to begin, but I think I'll start with buying some blue! I can't wait to tell Ellery today when I pick her up from school that she is having a brother. She will be such a good (although bossy) big sis!!


4 comments:

Kristyn said...

Congratulations!!! Yay for boys!! Of course we haven't experienced girls yet, but that's so great that you'll now have both to treasure! Have fun shopping BLUE!

Tabaitha Kaye said...

Congratulations! Boys are so much fun, especially when they cuddle up in your arms. Enjoy shopping!

cindy gatewood said...

Like the new blog look!

Lulu

jeanaelizabeth said...

Yay! I guessed boy. I cannot picture a boy in the Gatewood family--too many years of girls! Congratulations!!

newer older home