Monday, August 6, 2007

Is this like a chain letter?

I just discovered that I have been "tagged" as they call it in blogging land. There are rules to this tag that include:


1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

So, here it goes...8 random things about me:
1. I love rain. It is my favorite type of weather.
2. I really dislike animated movies. I have never been into them. I never watched cartoons as a kid either. I guess
I am going to have to start liking them with a toddler at home. :)
3. My husband says that I say the words "crayon" and "orange" very wrong.
4. On that note, my family knows that I have my own language...my Kristen-isms as they like to call them.
5. I started eating a vegetarian diet after Ellery was born and have not looked back. I love this way of life and even my mom joined me on our pledge to save the animals!!
6. I like to wash my feet and put lotion on them before I get into bed. Sometimes I even put socks on my feet to really let the lotion sink in.
7. Just the other day I saw the new school supply section in target and I got giddy. I LOVED picking out new pencils, pens, spirals, folders,etc. Dorky.
8. I am slightly obsessed with dental hygiene. I have never really had a cavity and I am a stickler about flossing. Until recently I wore my after-braces retainers from junior high every night. What is scary is that I think I have passed this trait onto my husband.

Okay so I am not sure who I am tagging next but will let you know if you are it. I guess that is not really playing by the rules, but then again I have never been good at chain letters.

2 comments:

Kristyn said...

hey, thanks for playing along! not sure how I got suckered into the tagging bit, but oh well. I want to hear more about the veggie diet...any good recipes??

jeanaelizabeth said...

Oh my gosh!! Please tell me you pronounce crayon as "crown." Josh will not let up on me for this.

I do however, remember having a fight with you once because you didn't believe that "leotard" had an "o" in it. You kept pronouncing it "leetard." hee hee.

newer older home