Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Fun in the sand


I am so excited to announce that one of my close friends decided to join the blogging world. Everyone check out The Meltons blog and you can see pictures of sweet Madikate. Tiffany and I kept running into each other before we actually became friends. I would see her working out or at church and even mentioned to Nathan that I should really introduce myself to this girl because I could just sense that we would be friends. Well...our formal introduction was in the mother's room at church where we realized our baby girls are 2 weeks apart and it took off from there. I was right about my intuition...we became fast friends as well as our husbands and girls. We are so blessed by this family!

Today Ellery was introduced to sand at Lupe Tortillas. At first, she acted very dainty, not quite sure of the way the sand felt between her toes. She stayed off to the side and played with this one yellow sea horse.


But then her true personality came out and she decided to hang with the big kids. Right in the middle! That's our girl!



She decided to try her hand at sand castle building and even stole a sand bucket...



1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Oh was that fun watching the girls in their first sand experience!

newer older home