Tuesday, January 11, 2011

From the mouth of E

I loved this post by my friend Amanda and loved reading her son's responses, so I decided to interview Ellery with the same questions. Here it goes.

What does mommy always say to you?
Ellery, come downstairs.

What makes mommy happy?
When I give you something

What makes mommy sad?
When I am mean

How does mommy make you laugh?
by being funny

What was mommy like as a child?
happy child

How old is mommy?
I can't remember.

How tall is mommy?
a million size

What is mommy's favorite thing to do?
be with me

What does mommy do when you are not around?
boring stuff, like the grocery store

If mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
from me

What is mommy good at?
taking care of babies and cooking

What is mommy not good at?
making fires

What does mommy do for her job?
take care of babies

What is mommy's favorite food?
salad

When are you proud of mommy?
when you clean up my playroom

If mommy was a cartoon character, who would she be?
daisy duck

What do you and mommy do together?
play and have fun and all that stuff

How are you and mommy the same?
both have brown hair

How are you and mommy different?
your teeth are bigger

How do you know that mommy loves you?
because you love me so much, because you hug me


7 comments:

The Wells Family said...

i just asked emma kate these questions.
it made me and adam laugh - and she said some of the same things E did. guess they know their mamas :)

Tabaitha Kaye said...

Precious!

Amanda said...

I loved her answer about your teeth being bigger and also that she is proud of you when you pick up her playroom. So funny!

Paige said...

Love that girl.

Katie said...

I wish Knox could talk!

Tiffany said...

love it!

staci said...

LOVE the teeth are bigger response !!!

newer older home