Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas in pictures

Sometime not long after Price was born, we stopped taking pictures. Seriously, this is all I have from Christmas. Not even a shot of our family together or the kids together. I realized this after watching my sister and her husband and their new little girl take a gazillion pictures and analyze each one.

So here it is our Christmas in pics.

Ellery woke up at 5:30am on Christmas morning...and so it begins!
Price enjoyed opening a few presents but then he was ready to move on. We call this his center- fold pose.

Brrrr..it was actually cold here on Christmas morning after being in shorts and flip flops on Christmas Eve.

lulu and poppy with the kiddos

Rager boy with his stocking

And his sweet, innocent smile that for a few seconds makes you forget about the raging.

We made a trip to Dallas to visit Bebe and Pops and they treated us to Six Flags Holiday in the Park.
Back tracking here...Price enjoying his new train track.

And look at this side-sitting transition...it's a big deal in case you weren't aware.


Back to Six Flags..the cold, dry air did a number on Price's skin.
Ellery rode every ride she was tall enough for...

and Price did lots of patient waiting in his stroller, making silly faces for the camera.

Snow sledding in Texas.
That's it. Pathetic, I know. I am going to try and do better. Street deserves more than a handful of pictures from his first year of life.

4 comments:

cindy gatewood said...

Funny! But the pictures of
Pricey made me smile!!

=)

Marcey said...

Yeah Price...that's an A+ side sitting transition!

We took far less pictures of #2 than #1 and #3. I think it was just part of the transition of going from one to two kiddos. Especially when they are close in age. Remembering to grab a camera on top of everything else needed was a feat. Of course you can always use your phone camera but mine is always on the last bar and needing charged. LOL! Plus I don't care for my camera photos.

Glad y'all got to enjoy Holiday in the Park! May your 2011 be blessed!

cindy gatewood said...

Maybe you could "re-create"
a picture... dress them in their
pjs and voila!!

Tabaitha Kaye said...

Love the centerfold of Price. I don't take nearly as many pictures as I used to before Taylor was born. I haven't even print but maybe a handful of pictures since our honeymoon.

newer older home