Friday, November 19, 2010

Gifts

I forgot to mention one more thing about Street...he is the world's best burper.

Not much new going on around our house except that Piper and Paige are coming to stay with us tomorrow! Very excited about having them here. Since Ellery and Nathan will be going to the Texas game, Paige and I will be here with the 3 littlest ones. We will probably order in some yummy dinner, have lots of nursing sessions, and just hang out. I can't wait.

I was going to make this post about Christmas gifts and list some of our favorite "therapeutic" toys, but Street started screaming and well, I will save that for another day. I can't help but think about how a toy will help a child's development every time I am out looking or shopping. What can I say, I am a therapy mom. Ellery wants a Star Wars bike. Has anyone seen one? Not the Clone Wars but the old school Star Wars with Leia. Her second choice: a pink and purple Barbie bike. Go figure!

Speaking of gifts, a friend of Nathan's who is spiritually gifted in intercession came to pray with us at the house yesterday. It was a sweet, sweet time. We so easily forget the spiritual battle that is being waged everyday. I could write a really long post about our afternoon but I'd much rather talk about it in person.

Also, this week I had a good friend call me and tell me about a dream she had of Price. He was older in this dream but he was walking and talking. This is the second time someone has had a dream about Price where he is walking and talking in it.

I truly can say "it is well with my soul." I have such a peace about what the Lord is doing in our lives and in the life of this special child of ours. Of course, we want (and will not stop praying for)Price to be miraculously healed, but most of all we just want to be faithful.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Kristen, I can't wait to hear about these things in person!

Tabaitha Kaye said...

What a blessing!

Allison said...

Lauren has the pink and purple barbie bike...they sell it at Tpys R Us. Can't help with the star wars one...don't think I'd even know it if I saw one since Ive never seen the movie!

newer older home