Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Spring Pictures




























We had some pictures taken last week by Mackenzie. She always does such a wonderful job and gets great pictures, even if the shoot only lasts 20 minutes due to rain and a toddler meltdown.

I think Ellery looks so grown up and dainty in these pictures. And I also think Price looks HUGE in these pictures. I mean he is practically as big as E in the ones of them together. In fact, she had a hard time holding him! I also think he has the BEST smile I have ever seen.

10 comments:

Lindsay Wagner said...

oh my gosh, they are TOO much!!! darling!!!

Tabaitha Kaye said...

Ellery & Price are precious. I love the pictures of them. I especially adore Ellery's dress. Too cute!

Allison Cattan said...

Kristen-
Ellery and Price could not be any cuter!!!
Just love the pics!

Tiffany said...

I love them! Sweet, sweet smiles!

Allison said...

those are darling! Did she tell you to wear purple, or did the flowers just happen to match?

:)

The Ward's said...

they look precious - great pictures.

Donlee and Amanda said...

So cute. Price is handsome by himself, but looks like a chunky monkey in pics with E.

glenda said...

They are TOO precious!!!! But, I guess I am biased!!!! They can do no wrong in my eyes! Cuter and cuter pictures!

Steve and Cristie said...

They look adorable! I love the purple!

Amanda said...

Your babies are adorable!

newer older home