Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tagged - 8 Things About Me

My friend Amanda tagged me for this little 8 things about me blog. So here it goes:

8 TV shows I watch (oh geez...I am embarrassed to admit these...please don't judge):
1. The Hills
2. Jon and Kate plus 8
3. America's Next Top Model
4. The Office
5. Top Chef
6. Project Runway
7. The Bachelor
8. lots of ESPN classic football games with my hubby

I must add that I probably watch one of these shows a week. They are not all on the same seasons. No time.

8 Favorite Restaurants (in no particular order):
1. Southwells (best veggie burger, hands down)
2. Escalantes (or any Mexican really)
3. Freebirds
4. P.F. Changs
5. Sushi King
6. Barry's Pizza/ Star Pizza
7. Maggianos - only because that is where we always end up when my sister Paige is in town
8. any place that involves food and conversation with my husband (last night it was chicken nuggets and fish sticks just the two of us at our kitchen table...romantic)

8 Things that Happened to Me Today:
1. Starting at 3:30 am - Price woke up for his middle of the night feeding
2. Went to Ellery's school to watch her Christmas program - she was a sheep and did such a great job!
3. Didn't get any pics because someone forgot to put the recharged battery back into the camera
4. But Nathan did video tape it (he redeemed himself)
5. Celebrated Jesus' birthday at E's school with cake and milk
6. Went to lunch at Fuzzy's with my mom, Ellery, and Pricey
7. Got both kids down at the same time for a nap...hooray!
8. Went to decorate cookies and have a gift exchange at Courtney's house with her sweet girls and Tiffany's sweet girls. Price was way outnumbered.

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Flying to Wichita, Kansas this weekend to see relatives
2. Possibly getting to play in the snow with Ellery while we are there
3. Christmas with my family here (Paige and Taylor being in town)
4. Christmas with Nathan's family in Arlington
5. Price sleeping through the night
6. Ellery being potty-trained (we made a potty chart yesterday!)
7. Seeing my grandmother again
8. My mom's birthday tomorrow!!

8 Things I Wish For:
1. That my mom has a very happy birthday tomorrow
2. Paige to find the perfect job
3. That the weather would just stay the same for at least 3 days here....preferably cooler so we can really feel like it's Christmas-time
4. Health for my babies
5. That my jeans would fit exactly the way they did pre-pregnancy
6. That cookies and broccoli would switch places nutritionally
7. My dog to stop marking his territory on our rugs
8. For peace on earth :)

8 People I Tag:

At first I tagged 8 people but I would love for anyone who reads this blog to participate!

8 comments:

Kristyn said...

fun post! I do love Fuzzy's pizza! It's one of the spots we try and hit when we're home. that, and the Taste of Texas!

cindy gatewood said...

Sweet blog!

Mom

Amanda said...

Good to know you are a Bachelor fan. I'm not sure what to think about this coming season! Thanks for doing the meme! Y'all have a wonderful Christmas if I don't get a chance to say that in person.

Tabaitha Kaye said...

I agree, I love any meal that I can sit down with my hubby too!

Heather and Mark said...

Kristen!! I need your email address! Could you send it to me when you get a chance? Mine is hdining@sbcglobal.net. Thanks and miss you! Heather

Heather and Mark said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather and Mark said...

Kristen!! I need your email address! Could you send it to me when you get a chance? Mine is hdining@sbcglobal.net. Thanks and miss you! Heather

Heather and Mark said...

Kristen!! I need your email address! Could you send it to me when you get a chance? Mine is hdining@sbcglobal.net. Thanks and miss you! Heather

newer older home