If you think about it, could you please say a prayer for us today? Ellery has had a lump (for lack of a better term) on the roof of her mouth for awhile now. We waited to see if it would go away on it's own but it hasn't, and the dentist and oral surgeon agree it needs to be biopsied. So, today at 11:30 she will have the procedure.
I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little concerned especially when my mind runs wild with all the possibilities or that my stomach hasn't felt upside down since I woke up this morning.
Praying for the peace of the Lord as we face another mystery diagnosis.