Thursday, October 13, 2011

A prayer please

If you think about it, could you please say a prayer for us today? Ellery has had a lump (for lack of a better term) on the roof of her mouth for awhile now. We waited to see if it would go away on it's own but it hasn't, and the dentist and oral surgeon agree it needs to be biopsied. So, today at 11:30 she will have the procedure.
I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little concerned especially when my mind runs wild with all the possibilities or that my stomach hasn't felt upside down since I woke up this morning.
Praying for the peace of the Lord as we face another mystery diagnosis.
Thanks, friends.

3 comments:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

praying for peace and a good report

melanie said...

I think of your family often and pray for the Lord to do big things. I am praying for Ellery too. And happy birthday to Street! What a handsome little cutie he is!

Lindsay Wagner said...

hey girl....I just got on your blog and saw this and the good report from today. so glad the dr thinks all is well, but i will pray that all IS well and that He will heal sweet Ellery's mouth. tell her i said to enjoy those popsicles! ;)

newer older home