Saturday, July 17, 2010

From princesses to Star Wars

It seems Ellery has become obsessed with everything Star Wars since watching it two weeks ago in Austin with Poppy and Nathan. She seriously can't get enough and wants to understand the entire plot and story line. She loves stories and I will find her throughout the day acting out story lines around the house. Nathan was out of town for a week (he just got home tonight....hallelujah) and my mom helped me out with the kids. Ellery loved talking to us about how when daddy got home, they were going to have a Star Wars party. I even overheard her telling a friend of mine how she "just couldn't stop watching it". Needless to say, my mom and I were a little sick of Star Wars talk and I'm glad Nathan is home to stage some sort of Star Wars obsession intervention.


Oh, and look who found his feet. Price has recently started to bear weight on his feet and legs, which is a difficult task due to his hypotonia (low muscle tone). This isn't the greatest picture that I captured on my phone but it sure is sweet to see my boy upright.

11 comments:

cindy gatewood said...

Sweet boy! Those Mosquitos sure love him, too.
:/

Lulu

Ashley, Bill, and Hunter said...

too cute! Way to go Price!!!

Kathryn Cam said...

yea! Been thinking of you.

Jill said...

What an awesome accomplishment! Go Price, go!!!

Allison Cattan said...

Yeah for Price!!!!
I love to see him standing up!
He is making progress every day. :)

Tiffany said...

Go Price! I love this picture!!!

Katie said...

He looks pretty strong to me! Way to go Price :)

And are we going to see any bump pics of the third passenger?? Street (I'm thinking boy) has got to be poppin' out :)

Tabaitha Kaye said...

Way to go Price!

Lindsay Wagner said...

yea price!!!!!

Kiki said...

Sage and Ellery can talk/watch Star Wars all day long. But, will she play it?! Maybe she needs a light saber!

Way to go Price!

Lyndsay said...

Yea Price!!! What a cutie!

newer older home