Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sleepy girl

Ellery is going to Mother's Day Out once a week this summer for the months of June and July. She is enjoying the new church and faces, the new toys, and new playground. However, everytime we drive past her "real school" she tells me how much she misses it. They have naptime at this Mother's Day Out and I would have bet money on the fact that Ellery would not sleep for them. She is just not one to "give it up" for naptime unless it is in her own bed, with her lovey and paci. (A very short paci, I might add. Nathan had been cutting it nightly before he left and it should be gone by now, but I just don't have the heart to keep cutting it while daddy is gone.)

Well, this afternoon I went to pick her up and this is what I found:


Lights were on, kids were running around her talking and playing, but she was in true la-la land. It was so very un-Ellery like, but I loved it!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

that was the cutest! I was shocked.

newer older home