Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Firsts

Monday morning Ellery woke up and said, "I wear big girl panties now, mom." I was a little hesitant because it was a school day, but I decided to just go with it. I'm so glad I did because she has officially worn them two days in a row, even to gymnastics. She has had a couple of accidents (all at home, thankfully), but I know those are bound to happen. I am so proud of her! It's so strange to not see that little diaper booty.

And this morning I woke up to a very puffy, congested, and eye-watering little boy. The day got worse and he started running a fever, his very first. I ran him to the doctor and he has his first ear infection...poor guy.

So lots of firsts this week at our household...one good and one not-so good.

5 comments:

Lindsay Wagner said...

SO proud of Ellery!!! And poor Mr. Price....never fun to have ear infections! Praying he gets better soon!!!

Tabaitha Kaye said...

Way to go Ellery! I bet she is very proud of herself, as she should be. Hope Price feels better soon. Ear infections are no fun. Mason has had his fair shair of them and I know how helpless you can feel as a Mom seeing your little one sick.

Ashley, Bill, and Hunter said...

after I saw you at Gap Kids Thursday, I got home and Hunter had 103...needless to say our Austin trip was delayed because we went to the Dr on Friday. But he is all better now and just finishing his meds. Hope Price is well soon too...and I may try to come to sewing class next week with you.

Steve and Cristie said...

Wow, what a BIG girl! Pretty soon she will be telling you she wants to wear makeup! Sorry to hear about the ear infection too, I always had those growing up.

Amanda said...

Yeah, Ellery! Poor Pricey!

newer older home