Thursday, December 13, 2007

18 Months!

We had Ellery's pictures taken a couple of weeks ago and I thought I would share some of my favorites. Today she is a year and a half....big girl!

























One of Ellery's favorite things lately is "singing". She will randomly belt out "E,I,E,I,O" or "up above" (Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star) or even attempt the "ABC" song. Whenever she hears a familiar song she will always ask for more once it is over. Maybe a little singer or musician? She does have quite a few relatives that are musically gifted, her momma not being one of them however. In fact, my whole family can sing except for me. I mean I can carry a tune but they truly can sing. I remember going on family trips in the car and my mom, sister, and I would always attempt to sing in harmony. I was the weak link. And my dad can sing too - in fact, he was offered a college music scholarship! Then there is the Stedham side of the family - Nathan's mom is incredibly gifted and was in her own singing group at one time and Nathan is a closet singer and musician. :)

Ellery had her Chrismas party at school yesterday and has her Chrismas program on Tuesday. I hear that the toddlers are singing "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star". It will be amusing and precious at the same time. I am sure once they see mom and dad in the audience they will not want to be up on stage anymore. Maybe we will have to hide.

Anyways, happy 1 1/2 birthday Ellery Paige! I think it is safe to say I love you more each day!

3 comments:

Kristyn said...

Great pics! What a cutie pie!!!

Tabaitha, Adam, & Mason said...

Those are some great shots of Ellery. She is so precious and what a cute outfit.

Boundbrooklane said...

She is absolutely beautiful. . like her mommy!

newer older home