Thursday, September 27, 2007

Another game of tag

I've been tagged again by Kristyn. This time it is about Nathan (who has recently asked why he hasn't been the subject of a blog). So this is for him.

1. Who is your man? Nathan Michael (N, as I like to call him)

2. How long have you been together? Celebrated our 3rd anniversary in May

3. How long dated? one year of dating and then a little less than a year of being engaged

4. How old is your man? 29

5. Who eats more? depends on the food (meat - Nathan, dessert - me)

6. Who said "I love you" first? N

7. Who is taller? N

8. Who sings better? N does for sure - I am trying to get him to try out for our Gathering Band at church but he won't even give it a thought

9. Who is smarter? Book smart - me, Common sense smart and a grammar genius - N

10. Whose temper is worse? Mine for sure.

11. Who does the laundry? I do most of the time but he isn't opposed to helping and is a great folder

12. Who takes out the garbage? N

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Depends on the way you are looking at the bed... when we are in it, I am on the right.

14. Who pays the bills? N

15. Who is better with the computer? This is a toss up.

16. Who mows the lawn? a neighbor

17. Who cooks dinner? I usually do but he is a good cook and does occasionally whip something up in the kitchen

18. Who drives when you are together? N

19. Who pays when you go out? N but it all comes from the same place

20. Who is most stubborn? Me again

21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I feel like I do this more often probably because I am in the wrong more often.

22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine since they live about 5 minutes from us. But his parents are really good about coming to Houston for monthly visits.

23. Who kissed who first? You will have to get that story from Nathan.

24. Who asked who out? He did for pizza!

25. Who proposed? Definitely N - a very sweet proposal

26. Who is more sensitive? Me

27. Who has more friends? We both are blessed with good friends. I think he has always had a bigger group of friends though and I have my few close friends.

28. Who has more siblings? Equal. We both have sisters.

29. Who wears the pants in the family? He does, I am more into shorts and skirts these days....:)

So I am tagging Tiffany, Jill, and Tabaitha!

1 comment:

Kristyn said...

Great post. Thanks for playing along...again!!

newer older home