Thursday, June 3, 2010

Reveal

Really wanting a light-hearted and fun post and since we don't have a big boy/girl reveal, how about a name reveal?

If this sweet baby is a girl, her name will be Charley Jane. We are still unsure about the spelling, but it's a name we have loved for awhile. Ellery could have easily been Charley. And Jane is my middle name, as well as my Aunt Sherry's middle name, and my Nanny's mother's name. I love that she would be named after some of my very favorite women.

If this baby is a boy, his name will be Street Michael. Yes, Street. Kind of weird, kind of random...but we like it. Price could have easily been Street. But Price is Pricey and it fits him so perfectly. Michael is not only Nathan's middle name, but Nathan's dad's name and my dad's middle name. All special men.

So there you have it! I always tell people when they ask about our chosen names that they don't have to pretend to like them. It's okay if you don't. We do and that's all that matters!

Oh, and did you hear I will have a niece named Piper Elizabeth? Love that little girl already!

7 comments:

Lane Marie said...

i think they are perfect!
cambry was almost a charlie anne
love them
can't wait to see it is is a he or she!

Tabaitha Kaye said...

I love them all. Such great choices. I love that you are going for the element of surprise this time around. That is what we hope to do when we plan on having #3.

Katie said...

LOVE them!! Can't wait to see which one it will be...

JiLL said...

LOVE the name Charley! So glad y'all heard good news at the doctor's appt too!

Kiki said...

Just curious, will you call her Charley Jane or Charley?

Cute names!

Lyndsay said...

Love it!

Christi Bennett @ pisforparty said...

Such fun names!

newer older home