Thursday, June 17, 2010

birthday surprise

Nathan and I took Ellery to Sea World on her birthday. It was a fun surprise and I think she enjoyed having all of our attention (Price stayed home and bonded with my dad). We were there from 10am to 6pm...so a long, hot day full of shows, lots of junk food, and great memories.



the first thing she wanted to do was get wet and play in the water park






feeding sardines to the dolphins...she loved this!


sharing a Pop Rocks candy experience with dad

3 comments:

melanie said...

catching up on your blog... looks like Ellery had an awesome 4th b-day at sea world, and i LOVE Your baby names for #3... both of them are beautiful and perfect for the next stedham. still praying for price.. God brings him to my mind pretty often. miss seeing you, hope y'all are having a wonderful summer!

T said...

Ellery is SO adorable! Love the photos of this sweet girl!

Tiffany said...

that looks like so much fun! I love Sea World!

newer older home