Thursday, January 21, 2010

Love this face

Pretty girl. I sometimes feel like I don't give Ellery all of the attention she deserves. Price obviously requires so much of my time these days.

Thank you Lord for using this time in our lives to teach Ellery so many new things. Patience, understanding, love for other kids who look and act different than the kids at school, and faith in believing Him for miracles!

Thank you Lord for so wonderfully making our first-born. Full of life, full of love, full of questions and curiosity, and yes, with plenty of drama and bossy-ness too.

4 comments:

cindy gatewood said...

I love that face, too!
=)

Lulu

Tabaitha Kaye said...

Kristen, I have to tell you that I admire your strength as a mom. Balancing life as a wife, mom, friend, and many other titles we might have is very difficult, and you do it with such grace. You are setting an excellent example of a woman after God's heart for Ellery. Praying for all of you!

sarah watson said...

drama * 3 at my house :)

Allison Cattan said...

That is such a precious picture of Ellery!
Needs to be in a frame for sure!

newer older home