Monday, December 7, 2009

All I want for Christmas



As you can see from these pictures, Price was really not into Santa this year. He looked at Santa, then looked at Ellery for reassurance, and then finally his bottom lip came out as he started to get upset.
Ellery asked Santa for an outdoor playset and a doll. She is still a Santa-skeptic, as she was asking me why the reindeer were not with Santa and why his beard didn't look real.
I was thinking that if I could sit on Santa's lap and give him my Christmas wish, I wouldn't even have to hesitate. All I want for Christmas is for my precious baby boy to start crawling, walking, and talking.
Thankfully, I have some one better to ask than Santa. I can go before the throne of God and plead with Him to heal Price. He IS real and He alone can do more than we ask or imagine.

6 comments:

jonnyd said...

We'll be praying for that your Christmas wish is fulfilled as only He can do it.

Kiki said...

I'm going to pray with you.

When Kolby was 8 months old and not close to rolling and in physical therapy. I started praying. On a Monday, I decided to ask God that by Friday, Kolby would roll, back to front. He had shown no signs. None. He would lay on his back and not even kick his legs up in the air. All week showed no signs of improvement. But, Friday came and I had done some praying and some believing. And God did it! Kolby rolled. I cried. He is a big God. I thought it was impossible. But with God, nothing is impossible.

And now, we are praying for Kolby's speech to dramatically improve by May. So much that he doesn't need speech therapy. From what we are told, we're on a long road of speech therapy, (through kindergarten or first grade) but we're asking and believing! It's all we can do.

I would love to pray more specifically for Price, just let me know!

Melanie said...

He sure is adorable Kristen. We will be keeping your family in our prayers.

Marcey said...

Praying for your adorable Price and his amazing mommy.

Lyndsay said...

Praying for sweet Price!

Matt & Leigh Anne said...

Amen! That's right sister! Know I'm praying for all of you. I can't believe how big both of them are getting! So sweet...they are simply adorable. Hope yall have a great Christmas.

newer older home