Let me see if I can remember some of the events of the past two weeks.
- Price is an official roller-over. Seems a little early, but then again I did almost drop him at the hospital when he decided to throw his head back with great force. I sometimes refer to him as Mr. Bobble-head because he never holds his head still. He doesn't like being in an upright position and so makes that crystal clear by swinging his head to the side.
- Ellery has spent more time than usual in time-out these days. Seems "no" is her favorite word and obeying is a foreign concept. Don't get me wrong though she can be as sweet as sugar (she will tell you she is as sweet as sugar) too.
- Ellery is an official swim school drop-out. Nathan had been dragging her to swim lessons and decided he had enough. Ellery was not okay with the new teacher who Nathan did say was a little crazy. We really just wanted her to have some fun and learn a little about swimming, not be able to dive for rings.
- We went to Austin again for another football game but then let Nathan go by himself to the one this past Saturday. I was able to watch most of the game at home minus the 30 minutes I let Ellery watch Yo Gabba Gabba for the sake of my sanity. What is up with that show??
- Went to the movies with some girlfriends to see Nights in Rodanthe. Got a good cry in. Why do we do that to ourselves? I am more of a happy-ending kind of girl.
Seriously that is all I can recall that is worth mentioning. I think my brain must be in a fog, but hopefully I will be back to my blogging-self in no time.
Oh, we have experimented with some fun hair styles lately in our (mainly mom's) boredom:
Ellery was demonstrating her "straddle" she learned in gymnastics