Thursday, January 24, 2008

Big news

It looks like we will be expecting a new little addition to our household in 2008! People have made some comments about how I haven't been blogging much lately...well there is a reason. I am tired, a little cranky, and the sight of some food makes me easily queasy. I use this excuse for not cooking dinner!

We are so excited though and feel very blessed! I had my 1st ultrasound this past Monday and we were able to see the little passenger (this is what Nathan and I called Ellery until we decided on her name). I was having these weird dreams that it was twin boys!! While it still may be a boy, it definitely isn't twins! I think maybe the twin gene went to Paige instead of me.


My due date is Sept. 2nd so that means probably the end of August since Ellery made her appearance about a week early, but who knows. I get to be big and pregnant the entire Houston summer! Needless to say, Ellery and I will be at the pool everyday and our air conditioning bill will be huge!


Today Ellery is home from school sick. She has had the runny nose thing for the past couple of days and this morning woke up running a fever. I am sure it is a combination of things as she is also cutting quite a few teeth at the moment. So we have spent the day watching Nemo and eating Sonic!

6 comments:

Jill said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Oh how much fun our families are going to have with all these new babies!!! Love you!!!

Mom said...

Your "little passenger" will double the fun!
Take care,
Danielle

Tabaitha Kaye said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting and such a blessing. I was pregnant half of the summer in Houston, but like you mentioned, I spent all of my time in the pool.

Kristyn said...

Yeeeaaaa!!! Congrats to you both!! How exciting...and there seems to be a theme here. You are the 4th person this week that has announced they're due the first week of September. :)

Boundbrooklane said...

I am so happy for you!! How exciting! What wonderful news!

the_wells said...

so fun..maybe we will see each other at the hospital! where will you deliver?? i just finished my nightly trip to the bathroom - and it wasn't to brush my teeth. night sickness sucks, but it is usually at its worst when ek is sleeping, which makes things easier and less confusing for her! congratulations - hopefully this time will pass quickly for the both of us!!

newer older home