Last night my parents asked if they could take Ellery to see Bolt. I decided that I didn't want to miss seeing her at her first movie so Nathan and I decided to go with them. My parents and Ellery went ahead of us so that I could feed Price before leaving him with a babysitter. When we walked up to where they were sitting in the theatre, what a sight it was. Ellery had her 3D glasses on and was eating a giant pickle! Not only did she get a pickle, but popcorn, a hot dog, and twizzlers too! She seemed to really enjoy the movie except the part at the end where Penny and Bolt were having a hard time escaping a fire. Ellery started crying and saying, "Where's her mama? She wants her mommy." Real tears were streaming down her face. The movie ended happily and we made sure E knew everyone was happy and safe and with their mommies. I love her big heart. I forgot to mention - Nathan didn't get to see any of this. He left the movie after about 5 minutes. He leaned over and told me he was going to see the Bond movie.
And I don't want to leave Price out - here are the boys taking in some afternoon football.
3 comments:
Ellery's hair is getting so long. I love her heart! She is so sweet!
Ha ha -- love Price in the
Bumbo!!
Lulu
That's so sad! Ellery is so sweet.
Post a Comment