Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Our favorite chicken

I usually make this once a week. It is a hit with everyone!

3 pounds of chicken (either breast or thigh)
1/2 cup flour, gluten free
1 tsp natural salt
1 tsp paprika
1/4 tsp sage
1/4 tsp ground black pepper
1/2 cup of unsalted butter

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Mix the flour, salt, paprika, sage, and pepper together and put in a plastic bag. Add the meat to the bag and shake until well coated. Melt butter in a 9x13 baking dish in the preheated oven. Place coated meat in baking dish and bake for 15-20 minutes on each side.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

cindy gatewood said...

I think it's my favorite, too!
=)

JWK said...

YUM! Can't wait to try this! I'm running out of chicken ideas :)

Sherry said...

Sounds yummy! Wish I knew how to cook!

newer older home